a podcast for wedding creatives
Perspective is a podcast for wedding creatives, hosted by UK based wedding filmmakers Simon & Gregg. Together, as Cinemate they sit down, often with a special guest and talk about their many years of experience in the wedding industry. Each episode is an open and honest conversation aimed to educate those new to the industry or to those in the front line running a wedding business.
On today’s episode of perspective, we’re talking to one of my favourite people on clubhouse, voice for podcasting but can’t keep a tune, virtual artist Kellee Quinn-Lynch!
As Covid measures set in Kellee turned her attention to recreating old masters with her family and started the ‘Q Muse project’, her FaceTime sessions as a creative outlet during the isolation period.
If you’ve ever been interested in pivoting to sessions with a more digital twist, then one of the greatest voices you’re going to want to listen to in the space is Kellee’s.
- What we’re drinking, Sponsored by Beans.ie (Use code: perspective15 at checkout to get 15% off first order): Proud Mary’s High Five beans all the way from Melbourne Australia
- Emma Lawson
- Glen Scotia Double Cask
- Shutter App
- Sponsored by – With Jack, Insurance for Freelancers and Beans.ie (Use code: perspective15 at checkout to get 15% off first order)
- Music Licensed via Artlist.io (get 2 months free with this link)
- Recorded at Two Ten Co
- Deliver your photos with Pic-Time (get a free month with code PERSPECTIVE)
- Run your photo and video business more efficiently with Octoa
- Join me and invest commission-free with Freetrade. Get started with a free share worth £3-£200.
- Productivity Software
- Learn new skills with Skill Share, first 2 months FREE
- Caption/ Transcribe your videos with Rev.com
*All Amazon links use affiliate codes