a podcast for wedding creatives
Perspective is a podcast for wedding creatives, hosted by UK based wedding filmmakers Simon & Gregg. Together, as Cinemate they sit down, often with a special guest and talk about their many years of experience in the wedding industry. Each episode is an open and honest conversation aimed to educate those new to the industry or to those in the front line running a wedding business.
Today on this episode of perspective we’re talking to Jeremy Simon a specialist in the art of black and white film photography in a world saturated by digital imagery.
Jeremy has a family portrait studio based in Philadelphia focusing on Maternity, Newborn, family, and dog portraiture in a style that echos the glory days of black and white photography in the first half of the 20th century.
We’ll be talking all about Jeremy’s creations and hopefully gather a little insight as to how he approaches his studio work as well as continue our discussion of censorship on social media!
- What we’re drinking, Sponsored by Beans.ie (Use code: perspective15 at checkout to get 15% off first order): Harken Coffee’s Spring Blend all the way from Vancouver in Canada
- Vogue Italia Portfolio
- Sponsored by – With Jack, Insurance for Freelancers and Beans.ie (Use code: perspective15 at checkout to get 15% off first order)
- Music Licensed via Artlist.io (get 2 months free with this link)
- Recorded at Two Ten Co
- Deliver your photos with Pic-Time (get a free month with code PERSPECTIVE)
- Run your photo and video business more efficiently with Octoa
- Join me and invest commission-free with Freetrade. Get started with a free share worth £3-£200.
- Productivity Software
- Learn new skills with Skill Share, first 2 months FREE
- Caption/ Transcribe your videos with Rev.com
*All Amazon links use affiliate codes